Campos is a key member in Corporate Commercial Department handling corporate commercial matters with over 8 years of dedicated corporate and M&A experience. He has particular experience in Hong Kong and PRC cross-border transactional work and loan issues.
His experiences include:
- Establishment of joint ventures, acquisitions of shares and assets, business transfers and corporate restructuring in Hong Kong and conducting due diligence exercises
- Foreign investors on making investments in PRC including establishment of foreign invested enterprises and other entities, acquisition of interests in PRC and entry through CEPA privileges
- General corporate and commercial matters under Hong Kong laws including preparation and review of shareholders’ agreements, distribution agreements, licensing agreements and general commercial agreements
- Banks and financial institutions on secured and unsecured lending in Hong Kong and the PRC, including project financing
- Loan securities including mortgages and charges in respect of real property, chattel, receivables, shares and equity, etc.